In a little over a week I’ll be heading up to Happy Valley to spend time with my college roommates from my junior year. I’m so excited. I haven’t seen TB in many years and she hasn’t been to Happy Valley since we graduated (year not provided on purpose). LH is joining us on Saturday and it should be a hoot. I believe there will be lots of laughing and silliness.
Some activities for the weekend – (as I believe I’m the designated tour guide):
- Re-visit some of our favorite establishments in town (and maybe a few new ones)
- Check out the Shoe-Fly (it is called something else now)
- Show off the Berkey Creamery new location (new to my roommates) and of course get some ice cream It was only a $1 when we were Juniors. My favorite is WSPU Coffee Break…yummy!
- Ride the Loop (for old times sake) (bonus – get a nice view of changes on campus)
- Check out Pattee and the HUB…where you could find us most days on campus when not in class
- Homecoming Parade
- Souvenir shopping
- PSU vs. Purdue game
- Check out the Elms
- Swing by the Hintz Alumni Center
- Get some Bank Buttons
- Nap (I’ve been asked to make sure that is on the agenda…think I’ll just pencil that one in!) 🙂
- Picture at The Lion!!
- and anything else we feel like doing!