I don’t normally have a New Year’s Resolution…this year I decided that I wanted to have a top 10 list – Goals vs. Resolutions. So here is the list (in no particular order)…
- Write more personal notes and thank you notes – not email. My goal is to write one per month in 2012. I just finished writing Thank You notes to some employees at work for some outstanding work…it was very rewarding and I got some nice emails / comments back. I didn’t include my return address as I wanted it to be a surprise (sent to the home not work address to btw)…one employee thought it was an invite to a ‘shower’…she was plesantly surprised!
- Get back to Mass. I was pretty lax in 2011.
- Make Yoga part of my fitness program. I have 5 free sessions via LivingSocial at One Yoga and have a free session (via a silent auction).
- Buy Made in America – buy local (note to self: check the fine print). I bought some Candy Canes for my Christmas Tree – the company is in Ohio; however, the Candy Canes were made in Mexico.
- Donate, Donate, Donate – I’ve got a lot of stuff…especially clothes, shoes and handbags…need to find some good homes locally. And it will help me de-clutter – a bonus!
- Pay it Forward
- Play More Angry Birds Rio 🙂
- Schedule a massage at least once every 3 mths
- Re-connect with friends and stay connected with my family
- And last but not least…continue my journey of self-discovery and transformation
What goals do you have for 2012?