Have you missed me? I can’t believe how fast time flies. I know it has something to do with getting older. Where did September go?
Here is what I’ve been up to this past month via my weekends:
- I started off the month heading to Central PA and PSU’s season opener against Ohio with my Mom. We had a great time – it was an emotional day too. We didn’t walk away with a win – but I’m so glad I was there.
- The second weekend of the month was my birthday weekend – where I just chilled out at home, relaxed, had some reflexology and went out with friends.
- Back to Happy Valley for the PSU vs. Navy game with my college friends. The group keeps getting smaller each year, but we always pick up like it is was just yesterday we were in college. I’m sure there will be a time when we are all able to get the larger group together. It was a great time, great win, great way to show our American pride – a great weekend overall!
- Back to Happy Valley for the PSU vs. Temple game with my college roommates from my Junior year. We had so much fun. We hit a lot of our favorite spots, enjoyed the game (and stayed dry during the little bit of rain), got our picture taken at the LION and as a reward got some Creamery Ice Cream.
- Milestone Alert – Monday afternoon I went back to the Nutritionist – happy to say I’m down 11 pounds since May! Wahoo!! He is pleased with my progress. And I haven’t missed out on enjoying the festivities of the weekends in September. PS: Although I am a bit impatient – I have to remember ‘Slow and Steady Wins the Race’! 🙂
- And this last weekend of September – I chilled out at home most of the time – watched the game with friends and joined some other friends for dinner Saturday night.
Hope you had a great September – sorry to see Summer go – but if it has to go I’m sure glad Fall follows!
Ready for a fun and busy October!