I know I’ve been just terrible with my updates over the last few months. Thought I’d share some 2013 happenings…
- A quiet Happy New Year
- Got to be a NYC tourist to see the Christmas Tree – going after New Year’s definitely is a bonus – no crowds (and had a great dinner at Virgil’s – best BBQ in NYC – it is good stuff).
- Met up with friends post Christmas Tree visit to a really cool pub – Cassidy’s Pub (loved the accents – bonus) – extra bonus – walked outside and hailed a cab in mere seconds! (seriously – fastest I’ve ever gotten a cab).
- Traveled to NYC for a quick work trip and had a chance to catch up with some work friends – a nice meal and a quick drink at The Perfect Pint.
- PSU vs. VT Hockey game in Philly with good friends – bonus – PSU WON!!
- Completed 100 push-ups during our Million Dollar Baby inspired workout at BP (such a sense of accomplishment)
- Girls Night Out Wine Party – great friends, time, food and of course wine. New favorites: Layer Cake Malbec ($16.99) and Chateau Bonnet Bordeaux ($14.99)
- Drove down to OCNJ – first time down since Superstorm Sandy. OCNJ didn’t get hit anywhere near as hard as other areas of the Jersey Shore – still damage -stood on a dune at 52nd street – it was a small pile of sand – in awe of mother nature.
- Held our 6th Annual Bowl Over Cancer Event to Benefit THON – Raised $2.5K FTK
- Hanging with my niece and nephew – such a fun time.
- THON raising $12.3M for the Four Diamonds Fund – to date over $100M raised since 1977. For more information on THON go to http://www.thon.org
Have a fabulous week!