I’m so happy – I completed 50 Burpees tonight at BodyProject Fitness and Lifestyle (http://www.bodyprojectfitness.com). I haven’t been a huge fan of Burpees – ever – but I do have say I like this new burpee (for me less risk of hurting myself as I can be a klutz sometime). Here is the link – try it out: http://goo.gl/fZB0D (shhh – don’t tell anyone – starting to like them a little)
It was such a great workout tonight. 20 minutes and pushing myself (everyone did) with heavier weights – 12, 15 and 20 lbs for me tonight. I completed 4 rounds – and started my 5th round so I did get the 50 burpees in (did I mention that?)!
- Burpee 10 reps
- Bicep Curls – 5 reps – 15 lbs
- 1/2 turkish getup – 5 each – 12 lbs (I did try one round with 15)
- OH Press w/ one foot – 5 each – 12 lbs
- Plie w/calf raise – 5 – 20 lb kettlebell
- Tricep Single Arm Crusher – 5 each arm – 12 lbs (this is the one where you are lying down on your mat)
- Fast Run in Place – 10 each leg
- Single arm Back Row – 5 reps each – 20 lb kettlebell
- Running Lunge -5 each leg
This will be one I’ll take with me when I travel – one you can do in the hotel gym in a short period of time and get a nice good sweat going. Enjoy!!
PS: If you are in Central NJ – check out http://www.bodyprojectfitness.com (changed my life)