I can’t believe there are only a couple weeks of summer left. I’ve had a busy and fun summer so far.
Of course you know I took a 2 week vacation at the Jersey Shore – I love it and look forward to it every year. I’m already booked for 2015!
Here are some of the fun things I’ve done this summer:
- Dusted off my not so great golf skills in South Carolina. I forgot how much fun it can be. Even was thinking of getting back in the ‘swing’ of it again. Who knows – maybe next year!
- A Girl’s Trip to South Carolina for some beach / pool time and of course some fried green tomatoes!
- Annual Carnival trip with my niece! Always so much fun.
- It has really been the summer of baseball for me. I started off June with a Phillies vs. Mets game with some friends (Phillies lost). I’ve had the opportunity this summer to see Camden Yards, Pittsburgh PNC Park and back the Citizens Bank Park this past Monday (in a Suite too 🙂 – sadly the Phillies lost again to the Mets!
Billy Joel Concert – it was AWESOME!!
- Some group karaoke while in Baltimore – ‘Don’t Stop Believin’ and ‘Sweet Caroline’ 🙂
- Pool time and BBQs with friends
- Visit with my parents while breaking up a business trip drive. Spending some quality time and enjoying my Dad’s awesome cooking.
- Cities I’ve visited this summer for work and pleasure: Pawley’s Island, SC, Baltimore, MD, Ocean City, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, Reston, VA, Camp Hill, PA, Pittsburgh, PA. Next on the list: Chicago, NYC and Overland Park, KS (major metropolis 🙂 )
- Great rides on my bike while on vacation. Just need to make some time to get back on my bike.
- REO Speedwagon and Chicago in concert. Last time I saw REO Speedwagon it was my senior year in college at Bald Eagle State Park and Chicago in 2003 at PNC Arts Center. I just love all the brass and woodwinds. Impressive!
What have you done fun this summer?